Sunday, May 20, 2012

Summer Soundtrack :D

It's May! It may be June next month but that doesn't mean summer is over, right?

 I didn't do much this summer(if not, didn't do anything at all), but I did write a lot, updated my blogs and of course, sound trip!

Here's a list of some of my fave songs to hear this summer :D


This really is the best song ever! :D (But worse music video ever. lol)




This is the type of song I'd sing out loud to annoy my siblings(as if they weren't already when I did.hehe).




Actually, I love hearing this song all year round. ;D




This song is very summery(in my opinion). If you're into European artists, then this song is for you.




Karmin does a lot of covers on Youtube, although I do love their original  songs more. "Hello" is a recent fave of mine(after "Crash Your Party" and "Brokenhearted"). Plus, Amy's rapping skills will kill you. :D



Okay so these are some songs I'm enjoying this summer. I'm telling you, I really loving so much songs now, both new and old. 

What are your favorite songs to hear this summer? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment