Friday, July 1, 2011

If You're Looking For a Boyfraaaan.....

Then you're in luck, George Clooney is single. :D



Justin is not pleased.



Naging kayo kasi ni Selena, eh.

And no, Big Time Gay, I don't like any one of you to be my boyfriend.



Wag kang pa-cute sa akin, Kendall/James/Logan Lerman/Sean Kingston/Whoever this dude is. You gay.



But I could care less about Clooney. I mean, he's as old as my mum. Isn't that...well...WEIRD?!?!?! So yeah, I'll settle for this dude instead.



or maybe this guy who looks a lot like Nate Archibald



or my favorite guy, Alexander Ludwig



The choices are endless. GAAAAH!!!! Sorry ka na lang, Clooney :))

2 comments:

  1. Your a filipino, I use to live here in the Philippines and for over 5 years now, I love Justin he is so young and talented.

    check Out Justin Bieber House:
    http://alachamyobiken.blogspot.com/2011/08/justin-bieber-house.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeahp. I'm from the PI. :> And he really really is talented! :D

    ReplyDelete