Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Hamster Cruelty

My sister is accusing me of animal cruelty. Kanina I just poured a bit of water on one of her smelly hamsters and suddenly she got so hysterical that she kicked me in the shins few times. WTF?!?!

I am so sorry, but di naman nagreklamo hamster mong mabaho eh. :P

She says she will use this against me. FOR WHAT? But sabi nya pang-blackmail lang if I become some famous fixture. Ewan ko sa kanya. I mean, I may hate her hamsters but I do like playing around with them and I only do it in ways that I think are acceptable(I've seen my sister do much worse to them but she's not super cruel ha!) It's just hypocritical of her to say that I am so cruel to animals just because I accidentally drop her hamsters or I like shaking them(but not too hard, ha. They're not built to be maracas) when she also does accidentally drop her pets or even lets them go inside pillow cases.

There was this time though that I purposely pushed her hamster because I thought he liked the thrill of falling off the table a la Tom Cruise, but I ended up injuring him on the second time. Hamsters don't talk in human-understandable languages, but his face just said it all with the pain I did to him. One of his legs got broken and for a few weeks he walked with a weird but sorta cute limp.

If ever my sister reads this, may she realize that I don't hate animals. I really don't. I just never grew up with having a pet and actually, my sister did, too, before getting those four rodents last year. Truth be told, I just don't know what to do if ever my dream of having a Persian Cat comes true now or if I get gifted a Guinea Pig for Christmas. But I know I'll be a good owner. They're MY pets, right?

At besides, animal cruelty is serious. She may think I "abuse" them(Da hell, she never even wants me to hold them! Char), but God, kung alam nya that I really have a soft spot for them and I really, really don't have the heart to torture them.

Back in 2007, a teenage boy put a female hamster in a 30 minute ordeal by putting her in a freezer, a tumble dryer and a washing machine. To think guest sya sa house na yan to abuse the owner's pet. Naku. Namatay yung hamster. It was reckless and insensitive of him to do that.

Recently, a Brooklyn teenager was busted for murdering her little bro's hamster. She could face up to two years of imprisonment if convicted.

OH ANO, ANGELA? GAGAWIN KO BA LAHAT YAN? EVEN IF YOU HATE ME, YOU KNOW I WON'T DO THAT.

Also, I admit, hamsters can be cute. :P



But they eat too much.



Still, they can be so bad ass.



Sis, you have the right to be magalit but please, nakakapangit. Tuloy, mas cute na sa yo hamsters mo. XDD

1 comment:

  1. aww this is tooo cute.
    I hope to get a hamster.
    I'll name him/her Bubs

    ReplyDelete