Tuesday, May 24, 2011

A Lot of People Seem to Have It Too......

At least, only girls ages 10-14 XD. Yep, I'm talking about the Vinny virus. :D

I noticed a lot of people have viewed The Vinny Virus and it has become one of my most read entries evah. I only posted it less than a week ago so I found it kinda shocking just how much views it has gotten.


"Kawawa naman mga ibang posts kuuu"

You girls ha. :P (and possibly boys, too)

Top keywords on my stats this past week were "Vinny Castronvo" "Vinny Castronovo abdc" "Has Vinny Ever Dated a Girl" and "Does Vinny Like me" (dream on, little girl....or boy).



I was Tumblin a while ago and although I know the Tumblr obsession over the ICONIC Boyz weeks before, it was only today that I was able to visit Tumblr accounts dedicated to the ICONic Boyz. O_O

Wow. I can't believe it. I know there are obsessed fans, but these girls are not even that. They're OBSESSED FANS(fans so obsessed that it needs to be spelled in caps). Well, it is possible to catch a dangerous case of the Vinny Virus, right?

As much as I find the ICONiacz and Granderz obsessed and crazy, I don't think they're as bad as, well, the Beliebers(who famously sent death threats to Selena Gomez over Twitter). Heck, I never had any bad experiences with the first two at all! They seem respectful to each other regardless of calling dibs on whoever member they like from the ICONic Boyz. Well, let's just say I've had tons of bad experiences with Beliebers before and even now.

I know you Beliebers will be like "KILL GILL!!!" now.


Kahit hinahabol ako, kailangan naka smile pa rin! Ajejejejeje

No comments:

Post a Comment