Wednesday, May 11, 2011

What Justin Thinks of The Philippines (PLUS how his concert went last night)

What does he thinks of this country? Does he like the hospitality of the people here? Does he find the culture here amazing? Blah blah blah blah blah?



If you're asking JB--who asked out Rihanna and Alexa Chung and got turned down by both ladies--he thinks the Philippines has beautiful women: "What do I have to say about the Philippines? There are a lot of beautiful women here."

YAN LANG?!?!?!?!

In fairness, this is the girl he's going home to:



Kung di kayo sold sa sinabi ko, tignan nyo to:



This is how Selena reacted. Selos Selena



Now this is how Miley reacted. Mad Miley.



Rebecca Black is showing some disbelief to what I'm saying. Uh...I couldn't think of a funny nick for her like Miley and Selena, sorry.



Rihanna's so disappointed she missed her chance on Justin. Couldn't think of a funny nick for her either


here I am being random and stuff




NOTE: I gotta give kudos to the guy. I heard that last night he was supposed to cancel his MOA concert(and no, it wasn't raining last night)because he was as "sick as a dog". He kept vomiting between songs. Even TMZ reported it.



I also feel kinda awful for him. I mean, a lot of fans didn't like the concert and is criticizing Justin. WTF, man? He was sick. I know he should've cancelled it but this was a one night thing and y'all would've gotten angry at him either way if he really did cancel the concert in the first place.

The luckiest girl in the world(at least, to Bieber fans):the one less lonely girl he
sang to on stage Huwag na kayo maging selos.



People also said that Justin called the Manila crowd "lame". Well, bless his soul BUT MAY HE ROT IN HELL! LOLJK. I know people were giving him love last night but probably he just noticed the VIP(read: all the rich kids) eh, umupo lang sila. They didn't seem like they were feeling the music. Ganun pala pag sosyal ah. If Justin doesn't come back, then you people are doomed. I am doomed. I missed the Paramore concert. I missed the NeverShoutNever/We The Kings/The Maine concert and now I missed JB's. Kung di sya bumalik sa Pinas, lagot kayo sa akin

2 comments:

  1. Hi, is this your original post? It's quite funny! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it is. :D Thanks for the compliment!

    ReplyDelete