Thursday, May 19, 2011

The Vinny Virus

A few weeks ago, my dashboard was flooded with tons of posts of Vinny Castronovo.



I was like, "Who the eff is this kid whose pics are flooding my dashboard?!?! I demand to know!!!"

Okay fine. I was also like, "What a handsome kid." Hahaha :''>

I never really bothered to search on the net who he really was because one: I was distracted with Tumblr and two: Tumblr is distracting me. Maybe I did plan to, but I forgot. I dunno. I got distracted. :P

Then that faithful(chos. FAITHFUL PA! XD)day came when my friend asked me if I knew ABDC:

Me: "Uhm.... I don't know what you're referring too but I do know my alphabets :)"

Friend: "Hahaha. I mean America's Best Dance Crew".

Me: "Ahhh Yan ba?" (Haay naku. I should've known naman that she didn't mean ABCD as in the alphabets but ABDC as in America's Best Dance Crew. LOL)

Around that time, she and my other friend told me to like this fan page and I realized why they were so into ABDC; VINNY CASTRONOVO! HA! I realized after liking the page who he really was: He's a dancer and he and his crew are competing in ABDC. From what I know, his crew, ICONic Boyz, are part of the top 3 right now. It helps that he's kinda cute(just because I had a history on liking a younger guy doesn't mean I like him okay. hehe)

So I was impressed with this kid. Big deal................till I watched this vid on Youchoob. Let's just say I am officially diagnosed with the ICONic Fever AND also had gotten the Vinny Virus. Okay, so I found his crew's dancing a bit sloppy but no doubt they dance great enough for me to be amazed.

I always found him kinda good looking but now I actually think he's really cute(as in shit-ang-gwapo-mo-crush-kita kind of cute). :P :P :P I thought it was weird that I am liking this 14 year old guy but then there are girls my age who too caught the Vinny virus. I can't stress it enough; he's just cute, okay and I can't help but gush about it. (Much to my bff's dismay. hahaha)



What I hate though is that most of the time the ICONic Boyz are being interviewed, he's always standing in the back not saying a thing! Daig pa sya sa pader! Kainis! But when he DOES get to talk, I get kinda kilig and stuff. :P :P :P (Mind you, I feel awkward talking about these kinds of stuff ahahaha).

I find this kid pretty dreamy, too. :'''>



I don't know why, but I always hear the goddamn Going Bulilit theme on my head whenever I see him. But when he talks, he's like the frickin Godfather(super baba the voice may matching accent pa). Seriously, he's so chubby and cute. It's like he ate a plateful of Cannoli. :)

Regardless of what I just shared in this entry about me having a new guy obsession on Vinny, I still heart this gay...I mean guy. :D (sowee)



And this guy



Oooh. And this guy.



SIGE NA. LAHAT NA, GILLIAN. IKAW NA. IKAW NA MAY MARAMING GUSTO

4 comments:

  1. I like it, Ate Gill! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know who you are! XDD Thanks, Alyssa. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. who's the last dude? I didn't notice him dati. This is beam. and i'm like super fucking sorry i called at the wrong times today -_- and i will complain against globe for your internet thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yeah. Andreas Wijk. The guy whom I told you sing well, dresses well and looks like a blonde Taylor Lautner :))

    ReplyDelete