Sunday, May 20, 2012

100th post


March of the year 2010, I took a plunge and made a blog here on Blogspot. It was a decision made out of haste: How the hell will I keep up with a blog? Will I be committed to it? I already blogged a bit on my Multiply and that wasn't even something I wanted to do regularly.

But I just went in and made a blog. I wrote my first entry. I went on and wrote another entry over a week later. I knew that having a blog wasn't really my forte so I never really wrote too much last year. Heck, I even copied and pasted some of the stuff I wrote from my Multiply blog!

It was only early this year that I realized that this blog was my only creative outlet at that time so I made the most of it......and enjoyed tons. Now, look: 100 posts later!

I know, I know. It's 2012; only 100 posts? For me, considering all the crazy, busy shit I've been going through, that's an accomplishment.

I'd like to thank my loyal followers and all the people who've dropped by my blog. It means a lot.

Now, on to the next hundred! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment