Monday, February 14, 2011

My Grammy's Best and Worst Dressed List .

While some events at the Grammy's where a bit questionable(WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T JUSTIN BIEBER WON IN THE BEST NEW ARTIST CATEGORY? LOLJK....I want Drake to win), the fashion was pretty alright this year. Safe even and that disappoints poor old Red here. :( Now shall we round up the best and worst?

BEST

Jennifer Lopez in Emillio Pucci

Hands down, one of the best dressed of the night. She's literally blinding me with her outfit not only because she looked lik a supah chic disco ball, she's too hot for my eyes to handle.

Paz Vega in ????

One of the best looks for me would have to be Paz Vega's. The dress may look like a nightie, but I really dig the vibe of her whole look. It's groovy and trendy while still parking on the understated elegance style. I can't believe I don't know who the designer of this dress is. One word of advice for this girl is to not bend, thank you.

Heidi Klum in

A bit drag-costumey in a way though I think Heidi still rocked it. If only she wore a different pair of shoes but that is forgiven.



Worst


Dianna Agron

The dress looks lousy. Not cool. Her hair looks terrible, too. The only thing I liked in this whole looks is her makeup which I wish she didn't pair with this dark dark look she's wearing.

Jenna Ushkowitz


Love the dress...but not on her. She didn't pull this look off. If only Dianna Agron wore this I will put this dress in the best list

Gretchen Wilson


This is the Grammy's, hon. Please don't look like your clubbing out at the town...and you're 18 years old.

Haaaaay naku. This was the only thing that entertained me though despite the oddness

No comments:

Post a Comment