Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Lea Michele Cover Controversy

These are what the covers of Cosmopolitan magazine typically look like:



So why is this any different from them?



SERIOUSLY, IT JUST LOOKS LIKE A NORMAL COSMO COVER TO ME: Square angle of the cover girl, wind blown hair and the quintessential perky boobs popping out from the cover girl's usually slutty cover outfit.

Apparently, people have been complaining about Lea's outfit on the cover. Kung alam lang nila ang nasa loob.



I think it's hot........but for Moms of 8 year old Gleeks, they find it inappropriate. This isn't the first shoot Lea has been blasted for by Mommies out there. There was that GQ shoot last October and the high fashion shoot for Marie Claire UK



I think there's nothing wrong with Lea's shoots. I liked that she never apologized for them and she shouldn't. She's a grown woman and if parents have problems with their kids trying to follow Lea's provocative outfits, it's the parents' fault and NOT Lea's. Parents are supposed to be the main examples of a child's life, not hot shot Hollywood celebs. Parents should teach kids how to differentiate right from wrong. I mean like me, I love Lindsay Lohan no matter what but of course I know what she does most of the time isn't good.

I don't know if you guys noticed, but doesn't the neckline of Lea's Cosmo cover outfit similar to the neckline of this dress she got great raves from people? :|

No comments:

Post a Comment