Friday, February 11, 2011

La Lohan's Outfit Blunder

So Lindsay Lohan has another run-in with za law. Seriously, WHAT ELSE IS NEW? But the bigger issue here(besides the fact she allegedly stole a 2k dollar necklace) is her courtroom attire. Though I dig this look, is it really appropriate for court?



I mean doing jury duty you have to dress as if you're going to church--ANO PA KAYA IF YOU'RE TRYING TO KEEP YOUR ASS FROM GOING TO THE SLAMMERS FOR THE NTH TIME AND IS TRYING TO GET SYMPATHY FROM BOTH THE JUDGE AND THE JURY!?!?! Though she was plead not guilty for stealing(even with her history of allegedly stealing stuff), I see no reason to dress hot when you're not supposed to. But that's something you'd expect from LiLo, right?

Anyways, she does have a past of dressing inappropriately for court but I do have to admit, one of my fave inappropriate court outfits of hers would definitely be this:



I love this outfit...especially the shoes! <3 Ta ta for now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment