Sunday, February 6, 2011

Andreas Wijk: Sweden's Taylor Lautner

Well, do you guys want to see what Taylor Lautner would look like BLONDE?



Disturbing....

But there's buzz in the net about this dude named ANDREAS WIJK. I first saw this guy on his Lookbook and not only did I notice that he has a great fashion sense that's anti-heterosexual but he is awfully cute, too. AND HE'S ONLY 17! LITTLE 16 YEAR OLD ME IS JUST TOO HAPPY!



It's funny that even though I don't mind a guy's outfit, I still get attracted to nicely dressed guys sometimes. I mean, forgive me but if you grew up seeing guys dress like in the pic below, who would blame me?



I recall while looking at his photos on his Facebook fanpage, there was this comment on one of his photos where that person said he's a 'Blonde Taylor Lautner'(And that comment got 21 likes!).

Puede na. :D

In Sweden, all the homegrown fashion bloggers(like Elin Kling, Ebba Zingmark and Frida Johnson) get the attention they deserve unlike in other countries where fashion netizens are basically invisible. This guy is no exception. His style is quite influential in Sweden and boy is he known.



And get this; THIS GUY'S ALSO A SINGER! He even joined the Swedish version of Pop Idol from what I've heard. And back in 2005, he was part of a pop trio named Popcorn

cringe. :)) Nice hair, Wijk

Not only is this dude hot and stylish, he's a kick-ass singer and if you guys still aren't convinced on latter, I think you guys should take a listen to this:



TAMUH AKO RIGHT? :)) Nakilig naman ako doon, especially in the last part where he just gives a deep stare at you. :''>

1 comment:

  1. OHMIGOSH. SHIT. I NEVER SAW THE VIDEO BEFORE OMFG ANG GANDA NG BOSES NIYA OMG. DUDE. OMG ANG HOT NIYA. -_- this is beam. UGGGGGH. BEST POST EVER.

    ReplyDelete