Saturday, April 7, 2012

MOVIE MANIA

It's the start of summer and there's so much movies I want to watch. What should I pick? And what should I buy na lang sa mga pirated?



1. The Hunger Games

Based on the best selling Suzanne Collins novel series, this also garnered the third highest box-office opening of all time.


...And Josh Hutcherson and Alexander Ludwig are in it. Need I say more? :D


^ They have similar profiles, noh?

2. Mirror Mirror


Another movie based from a book(Hans Christian Andersen's Snow White)! Lilly Collins, Army Hammer and Julia Roberts star in this. My friend even told me even the 7 elves are ones to watch out for in this film, too! And how fitting is Lily to play Snow Whitwe diba?



In the movie poster, Lily Collins looks somewhat like Audrey Hepburn in Roman Holiday diba?


3. Dr. Seuss' The Lorax

Tee hee. Another book-based film! Danny Devito does the voice-work of the Lorax while Zac Efron plays Ted, who wants to win Audrey--portrayed by Taylor Swift--by granting what she wishes for: to see a real life tree.


Psshht. Tree lang pala hanap ni Zac Efron eh. I have a lot. ;D


4. Bully

A document film that trails the lives of victims of bullying. No big-shot cast here, just everyday teens who are suffering the acts of being bullied every day and the loved ones who are coping the loss of kids due to bullying.


I am appalled by the R-rating. So yeah, there is violence and foul language but this isn't some film where they glorify violence; this is a movie that is intended to open the eyes of the viewer, to make them realize that bullying is going on every single day to a ton of teenagers. I hope they change the R-rating soon.

Okay. So I expected Perk of Being A Wallflower to be shown March last month but no, it didn't. They said it's going to be released na on September pa. Ano ba yan. I waited so long tapos ugh.


So these are the movies I wanna catch this summer. How about you :D

Note: Nope. I am not promoting pirated stuff. Ano ba. Take a chill pill and get a sense of humor, would ya?

2 comments:

  1. Natawa ako sa thought bubble ni Audrey Hepburn.

    I've been waiting or the avengers movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rae! :D I just saw the trailer of the Avengers; super action packed talaga. And the two Chrises(Hemsworth and Evans) are a bonus. ;)

    ReplyDelete