Monday, January 3, 2011

Maligayang Pasko. :D :D :D

This Christmas.....

I Realized that the song ''Santa Baby'' sounded more like a girl asking stuff from her sugar daddy than Santa and I know many people are like that these days.

I skipped Divi. Whew. Four Christmases in a row

I didn't even bother to put up the Christmas lights on our tree even with the countless nagging I get from my brother to do so. Walang na akong spirit........and sipag. :)) (My brother calls that procrastination. As if naman di kami magkapatid....)

I never attended a single Christmas Party. Well, it's kinda like last year and the year before.

The kids in our place don't sing Christmas songs unlike back in our old place. THEY SHOUT. Some kid here even said "Ano ba!!!!!!! Tigilin nyo nga!" when the kids were ''caroling''. Not me, though

I knew what it was like to do Simbang Gabi--except I only did it once this year and just realized if you DID attend all the masses, you'll have your one wish granted. XDDD Sayang, but only one wish after attending the countless masses? Hmmm...

I got my bro a PRICEY lip balm and is trying to be positive about it. :D BUT I CAAAAAAAN'T!!!!

I still never tasted puto bumbong. :P Bummer.

I Won't be celebrating here at my house. NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

I won't have a complete Christmas again. *sighs*

I AM ABOUT TO EXPERIENCE THE WORST CHRISTMAS EVER!!!!!

BUT IT'S SELFISH OF ME TO THINK THAT....

Everyone says they're SMP (Samahan ng Malalamig ng Pako) but GOD, I'M NOT A FRICKIN RELIGIOUS PERSON TO KNOW THE REAL MEANING OF CHRISTMAS. ANO BA!!!!

Jesus was born on this day and let's pretend the recent study that came out never really came out(You know; that he was really two years old when the Three Kings found him but let's not go there). That is the true meaning. FAMILY should be apart of it, too. Why spend your Christmas trying to make someone kiss you under the mistletoe if your whole family would (possibly...in some situations whether sweet or embarrassing) be ready to kiss you anyway especially when your sad about your pathetic attempts to be taken this Christmas? Di naman Valentine's Day ahh (Ironically, it's X-MAS. Gets? XDDD). Snap out of it, SMP peeps. :P Wag nyo naman gayahin yung nasa iced tea ad. Masaya talaga yun because at least he's earning while saying to the world na SMP sya. Kayo, hindi. Talo kayo. :P Just be happy. Period.

Maybe in some odd way, SMP ako. There's a ton of food here as always so maybe SMP (SAMAHAN NG MARARAMING PAGKAIN) is fitting. :bd. And since someone always has to clean up after eating, maybe SMP (SAMAHAN NG MAGLILINIS NG PLATO) is appropriate, too. :P :))

Whatever, guys. Have a Merry Christmas. :D Here's the Merriest song I could find:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAJXhCRqYpY


No comments:

Post a Comment