Monday, May 13, 2013

Long Absence

I know. I've been gone for a loooong time. And I sincerely apologize for that. Why you ask was I gone for a long time and not updating this blog?

Some reasons(if not excuses)are:

 1. Blogger HANGS A LOT. I CANNOT STAND IT.

 2. I've been kinda lazy :P

3...Well..Not really, since I update in my other blog more.

4. Something called "School" came up

5...And then suddenly, a thing called "Summer"

6. I've been uninspired lately by pop culture(the main topics of main blog entries).

But recently, the MET Gala happened and I realized for the first time since I had this blog, I'm not writing about it. It sucks. It made me realize that what a baaad blogger I am for not updating at all here.I totally lost my commitment to this one thing that meant so much to me.

I should've updated more often but better late than never, right? Hopefully, before school comes, I hope I could update more often here. I just have to. I miss writing about certain topics rather than anything up from my personal life(which my other blog consists of).

So, watch out for my irrelevant remarks on anything now. I am so back :D

No comments:

Post a Comment